Headmasters Corporate Club is open to all companies who wish to sign up 5 or more employees.
It entitles you to 25% off your appointment at all times.
IT’S COMPLETELY FREE AND EASY TO SIGN UP.
Terms & Conditions:
- Company representative or owner must register the company and act as Administrator for the scheme
- Membership to the club is for 12 months and the administrator will be contacted to check the employee details and re-register for the scheme for the following year.
- Employees will individually sign up via a unique link and complete the sign up form.
- Corporate Cards are issued via corporate email and must be produced in salon upon first appointment to activate the membership.
- The Headmasters digital Corporate card is personal to you and may not be used by anyone else.
- The card is valid in our 55 headmasters salons based in London and south east.
- Administrators are responsible for keeping their members information up to date. Any changes to name, address and email address should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Administrators may add new employee members at any time by using their unique sign up link
- Administrators may remove any employee members at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members can cancel at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- By signing up to our Corporate Club you agree to be opted in to our marketing and to receive emails from us about offers competitions and prize draws.
- Members can opt out of promotional emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email sent from Headmasters, however you will still be contacted should we need to send you any details about changes in your membership or the Corporate Club.
- You must be signed up to the Corporate Club to get the Corporate Club discount.
- The discount is currently 25% off all hair services Monday to Friday 9am until 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am – 6pm and is not valid with any other offer or promotion.
- Corporate Club Discount is not available on products, treatments, kids cuts, promotional hair packages (e.g. Me-Day Makeover/ Me-day Makeover Premium) or already discounted services (e.g. Colour Sales and standby)
- Headmasters can cancel or withdraw the scheme at any anytime and can change the terms and conditions. We will always give notice of changes via email to the email given and by posting the changes on the website.